General Conditions of Use for icemaker.at:
1. Information on copyright
All information on this web page is provided as stated without claim to correctness, completeness or actuality.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with any particular portion, file, or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print, and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright notice and the copyrights of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof may not be altered without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time and any use must be terminated immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual representations and waivers
The website icemaker.at is available to you free of charge, unless otherwise agreed. The operators assume no guarantee for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on icemaker.at or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damages, which are based on the use of the offer.
To the exclusion of liability, operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies, or write or typographical errors. From time to time, information is added to the present information; These changes are inserted into new editions of the publication. The operator can at any time make improvements and / or changes to the offers described in this publication.
3. Comments on comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and the forum, the operator is not able to view all the contributions, to examine them in detail and to exercise the direct active control over them. No responsibility is accepted for the content, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
3a. Specific provisions for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and commentaries undertake,
1. To abstain from your insults, criminal content, pornography and gross expression,
2. to take sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular, trademark, copyrights and personality rights) and to completely release the operators of “icemaker.at” from claims of third parties triggered by their contributions.
3. Neither in forums nor in comments advertising of any kind or to use forums and comments on any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of “0900” telephone numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to publish submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of “icemaker.at” reserve the right to edit or delete comments and contributions to the forum at their own discretion. In the case of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete the membership.
4. Submitting contributions and articles
If the member makes use of the possibility to submit his own contributions to the editorial part of “icemaker.at”, the following applies:
The prerequisite for posting own contributions is that the member has entered his full and correct first and last name in his »icemaker.at« user profile or after submitting the article there. With the name registered there, the submitted contribution will be marked upon publication (public).
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions made by him or her in the future to “icemaker.at”:
1. The member assures that the contributions submitted are free from the rights of third parties, in particular copyright, trademark or personality rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
2. The member grants the operators of “icemaker.at” an unlimited right of use to the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet at “icemaker.at” as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymised at the request of the member by e-mail to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymisation takes place within 7 days after the notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages resulting from the delayed deletion of the fee insofar as they are not due to a breach of duty on the part of the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and also to gross negligence or intent Operators of »icemaker.at«. In this context, we explicitly point out that “icemaker.at” is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long published posts may also be deleted after deletion at “icemaker.at” Databases of search engines and web catalogs are stored and retrievable.
4. There is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish, postpone or postpone the published contributions without prior notice.
5. The contributions submitted by the member are not subject to any compensation claims (fees, royalties, expenses or similar) of the member against “icemaker.at”. The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
If the opportunity to enter personal or business data is used within the Internet site, the user is given this data voluntarily. The use of our service is – insofar as technically possible and reasonable – permitted without the provision of such data or under specification of anonymised data or a pseudonym.
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the user name / password combination confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. In case of suspected misuse of the access data the operator has to be informed.
7. Note according to the “Teledienstgesetz”
The respective providers bear the responsibility for websites of third parties to which this offer refers by so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the contents of such sites of third parties. In addition, the web page can be linked from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this web page in web pages of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content, if they have positive knowledge (also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use. According to the “Teledienstgesetz”, however, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the contents of third parties.
Questions about icemaker.at please direct to the webmaster.
These general conditions of use refer to icemaker.at.
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.